Contact: Democratic Services: telephone (01524) 582656 or email email@example.com
Note: link to the meeting - you will need to have downloaded Microsoft Teams to view :- https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_YmY2MGI3MmQtZGY1Ny00NmQ2LWFiY2UtY2ExZDk0NzY5MTVk%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%2261b49b28-22c1-4c9b-8830-70288744880e%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%227defb071-760b-4f26-aa98-fea011feb96d%22%2c%22IsBroadcastMeeting%22%3atrue%7d
Minutes of meeting held on 2nd March, 2020 (previously circulated).
The Minutes of the meeting held on 3rd March 2020 were agreed as a correct record.
Items of Urgent Business authorised by the Chair
There were no items of Urgent Business to consider.
Declarations of Interest
To receive declarations by Councillors of interests in respect of items on this Agenda.
Councillors are reminded that, in accordance with the Localism Act 2011, they are required to declare any disclosable pecuniary interests which have not already been declared in the Council’s Register of Interests. (It is a criminal offence not to declare a disclosable pecuniary interest either in the Register or at the meeting).
Whilst not a legal requirement, in accordance with Council Procedure Rule 9 and in the interests of clarity and transparency, Councillors should declare any disclosable pecuniary interests which they have already declared in the Register, at this point in the meeting.
In accordance with Part B Section 2 of the Code Of Conduct, Councillors are required to declare the existence and nature of any other interests as defined in paragraphs 8(1) or 9(2) of the Code of Conduct.
There were no Declarations of Interest.
Erection of 65 dwellings with associated
access, landscaping, open space, drainage, highway and parking
arrangements and land re-profiling works
It was proposed by Councillor Robert Redfern and seconded by Councillor Malcolm Thomas:
“That, subject to a Section 106 Agreement being entered into to secure the obligations contained in the recommendation of the Committee Report, planning permission be granted, subject to the conditions set out in the Committee Report with an additional condition relating to the hours of construction.”
Upon being put to the vote, 8 Councillors voted in favour of the proposition, 1 against and 3 abstained, whereupon the Chair declared the proposal to be carried.
That, subject to a Section 106 Agreement being entered into to secure the obligations contained in the recommendation of the Committee Report, planning permission be granted, subject to the following conditions:
1. Two-year timescale for implementation
2. Development in accordance with approved plans (to be listed)
3. Detailed plans of site access (including internal adoptable standard roads)
4. Offsite highway works
5. Protection of visibility splays
6. Car parking to be provided
7. Electric vehicle charging points
8. Unforeseen land contamination
9. Development in accordance with the submitted Arboricultural Implications Assessment
10. Removal of Permitted Development rights
11. Garage use restriction
12. Provision of landscaping scheme
13. Landscaping management plan
14. Finished floor and site levels
15. Material samples
16. Open Space – provision of 5 pieces of play equipment, maintenance, timetable for implementation
17. Details of retaining walls and boundary treatments, including finishes.
18. Reasonable avoidance methods for Great Crested Newts and Biodiversity enhancement (including home owner packs)
19. Development in accordance with the Flood Risk Assessment
20. Development in accordance with the submitted surface water drainage proposals
21. Covered cycle parking and refuse provision
22. Submission of a drainage scheme to account to being phased across the site.
23. Submission of surface water drainage management and maintenance
24. Vegetation removal outside of bird breeding season
25. Arboricultural Method Statement to be submitted
26. Employment and Skill Plan
27. Hours of construction (0800-1800 Mon to Fri and 0800-1400 Sat only)
The Planning Manager submitted a Schedule of Planning Applications dealt with under the Scheme of Delegation of Planning Functions to Officers.
That the report be noted.
Report of the Democratic Services Manager
The Democratic Services Manager presented a report which advised the Committee of decisions that had been taken by the Chief Executive, in consultation with the Chair of the Planning Regulatory Committee under the Council’s Urgent Business Procedure.
That the report be noted