Decision Maker: Planning Regulatory Committee
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
Erection of 36 dwellings, creation of vehicular access with associated landscaping, regrading of land levels and provision of surface water drainage scheme and public open space.
It was proposed by Councillor Keith Budden and seconded by Councillor Mel Guilding:
“That Planning Permission be granted subject to the signing of the Section 106 agreement and subject to the conditions set out in the Committee Report.”
Upon being put to the vote, all 15 Councillors voted unanimously in favour of the proposition, whereupon the Chair declared the proposal to be carried.
That Planning Permission be granted subject to the following conditions:
the signing of the Section 106 agreement to secure the following obligations:
· The provision of 11 houses to be secured across the site to be affordable comprising 3 x two bedroom and 2 x three bedroom as affordable rent, and 6 x three bedroom semi-detached as shared ownership;
· Education contribution of £92,247.00 for four secondary school places;
· Open space off-site contribution of £60,000 to be utilised within the village of Cockerham for enhancements to play and sport facilities;
· Long term maintenance of landscaping, open space and non-adopted drainage and highways and associated street lighting;
and the following conditions:
1. Approved plans.
2. Surface water drainage detail.
3. Foul water drainage detail.
4. Employment and Skills Plan.
5. Water main easement details.
6. Access detail.
7. Site and finished floor levels.
8. Nationally Described Space Standards and M4(2) compliance.
9. Detail of footway connections from Marsh Lane to the Public Right of Way to the south of the site.
10. Off site highway works and implementation.
11. Materials to be agreed – natural slate roof, render, reconstituted stone.
12. Boundary treatments – stone walls, fencing, hedgerows.
13. Hard and soft landscaping.
14. Provision of cycle and electric vehicle charging.
15. Open space provision and management.
16. Provision for homeowner packs.
17. Surface water long term management.
18. Protection of visibility splays along Marsh Lane.
19. Garage use condition.
20. Car parking to be provided prior to occupation.
21. Development in accordance with the submitted AIA.
22. Removal of Permitted Development rights.
Report author: John Hammond
Publication date: 06/01/2021
Date of decision: 05/01/2021
Decided at meeting: 05/01/2021 - Planning Regulatory Committee